Legal Zoom Nepal provides divorce lawyer service in Nepal. We have professional and experienced legal experts about divorce and Child custody law of Nepal. Nepal’s law related to divorce has changed in 2074 and popular as new divorce law in Nepal 2018.
New Divorce Law in Nepal
Divorce is the legal separation between husband and wife. According to new divorce law of Nepal, many changes on husband and wife’s rights on divorce filing process. New Civil code 2074 has new provision where husband can file the divorce case against the wife in district court. Our divorce expert lawyer of Nepal assures the right to divorce to both husband and wife. We can guarantee the right of applicant for divorce according to the present law.
New civil code has given power to husband and wife for divorce. The marriage law of Nepal also imagines the divorce situation of the applicant.
New divorce law has following criteria to file the divorce case by husband against wife
(Divorce Law in Nepal for Husband)
- Except where the husband and wife are living separately after obtaining their partition share or separating bread and board in accordance with law, if the wife has been living separately for three or more consecutive years without consent of the husband,
- if the wife deprives the husband of maintenance costs or expels him from the house,
- if the wife commits an act or fraud likely to cause the death of grievous hurt or other severe physical or mental pain to the husband
- if the wife is proved to have made sexual relation with another person
New Divorce Law has following criteria/circumstances to file the divorce case by Wife against Husband
- Except where the husband and wife are living separately after obtaining their partition share or separating bread and board in accordance with law, if the husband has been living separately for three or more consecutive years without consent of the wife,
- If the husband deprives the wife of maintenance costs or expels him from the house,
- If the husband commits an act or fraud likely to cause the death of grievous hurt or other severe physical or mental pain to the wife
- If the husband includes another marriage
- If the husband is proved to have made sexual intercourse with another women
- If the husband proved to have raped the wife
Available Divorce Legal Service in Nepal
As being the top divorce lawyer service provide in Kathmandu, we can provide a complete legal service for divorce to husband and wife. We will try to solve the problem of husband and wife in the prime facie level, we try to negotiate between husband and wife about their children and property.
Our Divorce Expert lawyers can handle the following service in divorce case in Nepal
- File the divorce case against husband by wife
- File the divorce case against wife by husband
- Marriage annulment
- Legal separation to child custody
- Child support and visitation right
- Legal explain of property division
- Describe the property right of the children
- Determining Spousal support
Divorce Lawyers in Nepal
If you are looking for the right service on divorce cases in Nepal, you need to hire a right divorce lawyer. An experienced and professional divorce lawyer settle your case in fast and efficient way. Contact us for any kinds of divorce cases and lawyers service in major cities like Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and Butwal.